Table of Contents
|Date of Birth||7 October 1979|
|Age||44 years(as in 2021)|
|Marital Status/ Marriage||Divorced|
Yukta Mookhey Biography
The biography you are going to read is of one of the world’s most popular actresses, Yukta Mookhey. You are going to read all her details, including her career, family and relationship details, unknown facts and much more. So without any more delay, let’s get into it.
Who is Yukta Mookhey?
Yukta Inderlal Mookhey is one of the popular actresses of India and a civic activist. She was also awarded the title in 1999. She is India’s fourth Miss World. In the same year (1999), she was also crowned Femina Miss India. The actress has also worked in many films and is also a model. Her date of birth is 7 October 1977 and she is 44 years old as of 2021. She was born in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Her birthplace and hometown are both in the same place, which is Benguluru, Karnataka.
She pursued her graduation from V. G. Vaze College, Mumbai, with a Zoology subject. Her educational qualifications include graduation and also a diploma course in computer sciences. Her nationality is Indian. The Zodiac sign of Yukta Mukhe is Libra. Her hobbies include travelling, and listening to music. Yukta Mookhey was raised in Dubai. She and her family came back to Mumbai when she was seven years old. She was also a part of various charitable events after she won the title of Miss World and became the 4th Miss India in 1999. For almost 3 years, she was a student of Hindustani classical music. She also did many films in her acting career, and now she has some ongoing projects in hand.
Yukta Mookhey Family
Yukta Mukhe belongs to a Sindhi family. In 1986, her family came to Mumbai from Dubai and settled down there. Her father was a clothing company’s managing director and his name is Inderlal Mookhey. Her mother’s name is Aroona Mookhey, and she worked as a manager in a grooming salon. She married Prince Tuli, but after a few years, they divorced. She has a son, Ahhrein Tuli. She also has one brother, whose name is Kanwal Mookhey.
Yukta Mookhey Husband
The marital status of Yukta Mukhe is divorced. She married Prince Tuli on 7 September 2008 and divorced on 25 June 2014. Her husband was a businessman and worked in the city of New York. Their wedding took place in Mumbai and they together have a son named Ahhrein Tuli.
Yukta Mookhey Career
In 1999, she started her career with Femina Miss India and was crowned as Miss India World 1999. Yukta became the fourth India to have won this prestigious contest. She has also won Asia and Oceania’s Queen of Beauty Title during that year. After winning the title, she gained huge popularity and got lots of offers from movies industry. She started her acting career with a Tamil film named Poovellam Un Vasam. She also did a Hindi film, Pyaasa sa Sheetal, in 2002. She was also seen in a guest appearance in a song from the Bhojpuri film Kab kahaba Tu I love you.
Unknown facts about Yukta Mookhey
- Yukta Mookhey grew up in Dubai and, at seven years old, came to Mumbai with her family.
- She has done a diploma in computer science and was a bright student.
- She became Miss India World in the year 1999, when she was only 22 years old.
- It was Yukta who crowned actress Priyanka Chopra when she won Miss World Title in 2000.
- The actress cum model is a philanthropist and works with various NGOs and charitable associations.
- She was a student of Zoology and completed her graduation with a Zoology subject.
- She is a model and also an actress and made her debut in many films in her acting career.
- In the year 2019, she was invited to TED Talks as a motivational speaker which is a big achievement for anyone.
- Zeeshan Khan Biography, Family, Girlfriend, Career, Wiki & More
- Pawan Singh Biography, Family, Wife, Career, Movies, Age & More
- Amrapali Dubey Biography, Family, Boyfriend, Career, Wiki & More
- Dinesh Lal Yadav Biography, Family, Wife, Career, Movies, Age & More
- Neha Bhasin Biography, Family, Husband, Career, Wiki & More